Like and follow our 'Essex Mermaid' Facebook and Instagram page for our latest information and courses
A 'New' Innovative Way of Building Children’s Strength & Conﬁdence in the Water While Having Fun!
First mermaid classes to come to the Mid Essex Region!
Liz and Jenny, the owners of Get In The Swim are only two of fifteen mermaid instructors who are qulaified and insured in the UK under the Fin2fit body. The Fin2fit body is accredited by Swim England and in partnership with the RLSS (Royal Life Saving Society)
- Introduces children to the sport of fin swimming
- Will improve a child's water confidence
- Will improve a child's strength
- Will workout a child's entire body
- Will improve a child's cardiovascular system
- Will target specific muscle groups
- Will improve a child's swimming technique
- Will improve a child's flexibility
- Will improve a child's balance
- Will improve a child's co-ordination
- Will increase swimming speed
- Will be rewarding
- Will support a child's individual physical, social and emotional development.
- Will ensure your child learns skills for life
- Will be lots of FUN!
- Children must of passed ASA Stage 5 or equivalent to participate in these classes.
- The Fin2fit instructor will evaluate all swimmers to make sure they are strong enough to particpate in these classes.
- We provide monofins and tails and can only accept childen bringing their own if they approved by us prior to the course.